• An industry recognised and soundly based educational framework in rural business management.
• An understanding and experience of a wide range of rural industries conducted within Australia.
• An industry approved holistic (integrated) approach to management of rural and farm businesses.
• A national network of alumni, many of who operate in the top 25 per cent of their industry.
• Strong industry contacts across a range of rural industries.
• Proven ability in agribusiness corporate training with both regional and on campus programmes.
Whichever way your business wants to run corporate training, the staff at Marcus Oldham College are professionals, highly qualified and experienced in the design of educational packages that best suit your business and your need to understand the rural sector and its communities.
For further information on the corporate training programmes, contact
Sam Inglis, Director of Corporate Training, on telephone: 03 5247 2921
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org