|Category||Financial (Needs based)||Industry||Agriculture / Farm Management|
|Eligibility||Available to applicants enrolled or intending to enrol in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program.
• You must be an Australian resident
• You must have a financial need
• You are looking to make a future in Australian Agriculture at the production or farm management level
• You would consider working for Ingleby Holdings during your practical year. This is not a mandatory requirement.
|Supported by||Supported by: Ingleby Holdings
• Ingleby is a worldwide group of pasture, arable and mixed farms.
• Ingleby are committed to producing food at a consistently high standard. Ingleby’s current production includes grains and oilseeds, milk, beef, lamb as well as fruits and nuts.
• Ingleby believe in sustainable farming, and they address the environmental and social impacts of their agricultural activities.
|Note: $20,000 split $10,000 in Year 1 and $10,000 in Year 3.|
|Application Close Date||22/08/2017||Interviews Held||20/09/2017|
|Scholarship Question(s)||In 500 - 1,000 words respond to “Is it possible to both feed the world and farm sustainably?”|