The balance between maximising profit and minimising risk
• Dairy farming systems.
• Foundations of business: efficiency, equity, cash and tax.
• Assessing annual physical and financial dairy farm performance.
• Simple guides to monitor progress during the year.
• The big settings: calving date and stocking rate.
• Pathways of growth within the industry - some novel approaches.
• Identifying the characteristics of people who succeed and grow - is it an innate skill or can it be learnt?
Wednesday 21 May – Traralgon
Workshop delivered by John Mulvany